Photography is not possible at any of the regular drawing sessions currently on the schedule. Most of our members are camera-shy. A drawing session for members willing to be photographed can be scheduled with sufficient advance notice (4 weeks requested from initial contact).
Photo sessions are generally conducted on a Tuesday evening at a studio space in SoHo. It is possible to visit the studio during a regular session to see the lighting and get a feel for the space. Photography is not possible during a preliminary visit. We have also had photo sessions at a private home studio.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The concept/purpose of your story
- Which publication/website you intend the story to appear
- Your affiliation (news organization, university, etc.)
- Links to your past stories, if available
- Your publication schedule and any other scheduling constraints
Thank you for your interest!